Kinkos Business Cards Template
Kinkos Business Cards Template – does using a template make the production of your cards any easier or should you do it all yourself without the use of a template ?
There are many advantages of using a template when designing your cards, these advantages include:-
- Vast selection of card templates – if you want to use a Kinkos Business Cards Template then you will have a vast choice to choose from, at the time of writing there were over 5300 different templates to choose from. With such a vast choice (and all for free) there is almost bound to be one that is suitable for your needs. This large selection also reduces the chances of other people having exactly the same card as you (particularly when you factor in changes in colour etc)
- Design Skills – if you are not confident that you have sufficient design skills to produce your own card then using one of the pre-designed templates is definitely the way to go.
- Benefit of experience – the templates that are offered have all been created by professional designers that know what does, and does not, work when it comes to card design. You can benefit from their experience and feel confident that you have a good design in terms of layout, font, look and feel etc.
- Reduction of effort – why do it yourself when you can have someone else do it for you for free. There are enough competing pressures on business people without you taking on the role of designer as well.
- Speed – by using a template you can drastically reduce the time it takes to produce your cards – you no longer have to spend time coming up with a design, doing the layout, making sure it looks right
- Good layout – you can be guaranteed that the cards you produce from one of the templates will have the correct layout and present all the information that a good card should have.
- Ideas – if you are struggling to come up with an idea or theme then the search facility within the template database should furnish you with inspiration and help you get started very quickly.
- Cost – as the templates are made available for you to use free of charge then you no longer need to pay for the services of a designer to help create your card.
As can be seen from the above list there are many advantages of using a template, however there are also some downsides. For example you may feel that you really need an individual design to make your company stand out in increasingly competitive marketplaces. There is a balance to be struck between individuality and the benefits of template driven cards.
In conclusion using a Kinkos Business Cards Template can save you time, money and effort and also help to ensure that you have a correctly laid out and presented card.